Enterprise Blockchain Deep Dive: 5-Day Assessment
DeepDive Blockchain Solutions
Participants of this workshop will learn the Benefits and Values gained by conducting their Business utilizing Blockchain Solutions. The Deep Dive defines both functional and technical requirements.
Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) has been around for over 10 years, but in recent times the world has opened up to the possibility of mainstream and business adoption. There is a mixed feeling around Blockchain. Some are skeptical, while others are ready to jump head first into the possibilities of improving processes and realizing the benefits. That’s why we suggest that before investing any resources into Blockchain Development, to sign up for the DeepDive Blockchain Use Case Workshops. Participants of this workshop will learn the Benefits and Values gained by conducting their Business utilizing Blockchain Solutions. The Deep Dive defines both functional and technical requirements.
- Blockchain Immersion Lab to understand and experience Blockchain Technology
- Business Problem Assessment
- Use Case Discovery
- Readiness Workshop
- Blockchain 101 Training: Topics include types of Blockchains, Immutability of Data, Smart Contracts, Consensus Algorithms, etc.
- Experience how Cloud Resources are involved.
- Understand your Business Network
- Discuss Data Sources
- Map out Processes
- Lay out Value Streams
- Answer the “Need for Blockchain”
- Evaluate Business Implications such as: Benefits vs. Platform / Cloud Costs, Data, User Experience, Governance Decisions and Macro / Micro Change Management.
- Evaluate Technical Implications such as: Determine the right Blockchain, Asset and Distributed Ledger Requirements, Open Source vs Proprietary, and Consensus Algorithm.
- Use Case Debrief